Technical documentation system has been announced at http://fossme.bprim.org
Workshop on LaTeX Adv.
Under the project “Use of Open Source Software for Teaching of Mathematics”
the Third 5 day National workshop of FOSS workshops series will be held
during 22nd to 26th November 2010 on LaTeX.
Venue: Bhaskaracharya Patishthana, Pune (www.bprim.org)
Scope of the workshop
LaTeX the Technical Documentation system which is frequently used for
Research Papers, Mathematical/Technical articles, Books, Notes,
Technical Projects write-ups, Software documentations, Question
papers etc. (www.tug.org)
PSTricks is a set of commands which can draw figures directly inside
TeX or LaTeX code.
Beamer is a LaTeX class for creating slides for presentations.
Who can register for the workshop?
* College teachers/ registered research students
* Students (M.Sc. / Engineering/ Undergraduate from IISER/IIT/B.Math)
* Professionals ( a few seats)
Registration Process for the workshop:
* Register online with the workshop registration form.
* Last date for submission of form: 22nd October, 2010